Ten criteria for corresponding to the provider Review
Our proficient team at Gambling Guy conducts in-depth research on each bookmaker while providing the online gambling India review. For each review, we consider ten different criteria with the pros and cons that they offer.
- Betting Offers: Each operator has a different betting offer. Based on the sports/games that they contain, the betting offers range from minimum to maximum.
- Bonus: The welcome bonus is the most alluring thing to the gamblers. Higher welcome bonuses attract the new accounts as they lower the risk of losing all the invested deposits.
- Customer Support: Any operator with 24/7 customer support is recommended and reviewed to be the best. The live chat support is a synonym for transparency.
- Safety: Any operator must be licensed by a known gambling authority and have secure transactions in order to be considered safe. The portals which have the license number listed down at the footer are used in larger number by the gamblers.
- Payments: With the advancement in technology, the deposit and withdrawal methods are being diversified. However, it is up to the gambler to know which payment gateways are trustable and which are not.
- Odds: Winning bets can be difficult if you don’t know about the odds of the game. It is only after spending needed time on the game; you will know the odds. However, if you want to place a straight bet, an operator that provides the odds will help you in placing successful bets.
- Live Betting: Live betting is a more exciting and engrossing way of betting, where you can place bets during the game itself. If at all, you’re on the verge of the loss, you can bet/withdraw the money during the game without going full in or full out.
- App/Mobile: The Mobile version/App version of the gambling portals decide how easy it is to access the operator from different devices. It is when the online gambling apps India are efficient, you can access your bets from wherever you go.
- Additional Offers: The promotional offers of gambling portals vary from one operator to another. These offers shield us from losing as they enable us to secure our money and win at least half of what we have invested.
- Overall usability: The overall usability of an operator speaks about the functionality of the gambling portal. By telling us if it is easy and fun to use, it also determines the transparency of the portal along with our winning probability.
Games and Slots:
Answering the question, “Which is the best online slot” in online gambling casino in India is a bit challenging given the unparalleled range of game offers and slot offers available.
Some of the current popular slots are:
- Avalon II
- Guns ‘n’ Roses
- Thunderstruck II
- Wheel of Fortune
- Wizard of Oz
- Book of Ra
- Triple Diamond
Most of the operators and online gambling casino in India stick to the classics such as Mega Fortune or Starburst while offering the iGaming platform; other operators strive to please the players by including various slots from the casino softwares in India like Netent Online Casino India and Microgaming Online Casino India. When it comes to choosing the favourite slots, the players have to know about:
- Slots with high payouts and best odds
- Slot machines with jackpots
- Slot machines that are worth millions
Even when you find the best online gambling India slots, you are not sure to find a safe casino. Gambling Guy tests all the slots carefully to give the best advice and strategic tips. Along with the list of games/slots, we also include recommendations of the casinos to feature the slots.
Most important sections of the site
Apart from games/slots, Gambling Guy also offers you detailed information about Online Gambling India – bonus comparisons, best payment methods, comparison of casinos, best reviews, winning strategies, and detailed guides explaining the operators. For your convenience, the site is divided into various sections.
- Casino Comparison:We compare the casinos in order to let you know which one is better. Right from the interface design to weekly promotional offers, we list all the needed things. The casino Comparison tool is the best that you can find on Gambling Guy in case if you’re confused about which portal to bet on.
- Bonus Comparison:The market is full of attractive welcome bonuses. Though these bonuses are sound in number, not all of them can be used. Our Bonus Comparison tool helps you in finding out what to do with the bonuses and how one bonus is better than the other one when it comes to using them.
- Operator Reviews: Gambling Guy reviews aim to define the trustability of different operators. As a result, we don’t just superficially rate them. Instead, we take a clinical research method to know how the operators work and then certify their authenticity based on the observations.
- Payments: By knowing the best payment methods, the user can refrain himself/herself from falling into the trap of fake payment methods. Our payments section can also help you understand the quick withdrawal of money, especially when you’re in huge need.
- Strategies:Every bet needs a strategy to win. Without a strategy, it is foolish to get into the gambling scenario. We, at Gamling Guy, will offer you the most lucrative and easy to understand strategies for every game offered by gambling portals so that you are at your best to win the maximum money without any hassles.
- Guide – Wiki:Each operator functions differently from the other. Even when you have used a particular gambling portal for years, you will still not know what to do, when it comes to a new portal. Gambling Guy has comprehensive wiki guides with minute details that help you understand the portal without stressing much.
There isn’t a universal answer to this particular question as the laws related to Online Gambling differ from country to country. Most of these laws are mostly focused on the ones who operate these websites but not on the commoners who use it. In India, online gambling is legal if the operator is based overseas and holds a legal gambling licence from overseas as well.
Just like the laws vary from country to country, the minimum age requirement to begin online Gambling is dependent on the country’s laws. Most countries and operators require that any gambler must be at least 18 years old. However, in some parts of the world, people must wait until 21 years of age to get started in betting. Nevertheless,, don’t lie about your age as many sites have an online verification process to confirm your age in order to proceed. Lying about your age might get you into serious trouble.
In order to begin with online gambling, you have to choose the type of Gambling you’re interested in. You can explore our site to get started with several reliable websites and understand the various games on offer. Next, register on a operator of your choice and make an initial deposit to start betting with real money. Many operators also offer free bets and free spins so that you can get used to online gambling before using real money.
We have provided a list of websites and also ranked them in accordance with the quality of the services they offer. The choice is up to you, based on your gambling preferences and choice of game.
Gambling is a personal choice, while many prefer slots, others like more traditional table games and even others prefer sports betting. When starting out, it is advisable to begin with bets that are low in value, until you get more comfortable with online betting.
The gambling sites where you have to bet or play with real money will offer several banking options like credit cards, debit cards online casino India, net banking, or the latest E-wallets to begin the game.
There are several gambling sites that need only a minimum amount of $10 to start playing the game, while some rare websites charge an amount more or less than that in order to begin with.
Though many games are simply luck-based, many other gambling sites offer the games which can be won with proper strategies. These are again dependent on our personal skills and experience. If you start winning the games, you can also win the prize money simultaneously.
Which license should I trust?
Most of the renowned gambling platforms are licensed and regulated by known authorities like:
- UK Gambling commission
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- The Malta Gaming Authority
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
- The Isle of Man Gaming Commission
Other trustworthy authorities include:
- Curacao eGaming,
- Canadian Kahnawake,
- Costa Rica Regulatory Organisation
- Montenegro eGaming,
- Cyprus National Betting Authority,
- First Cagayan Leisure & Resort Corporation,
- Antigua & Barbuda Directorate of Offshore Gaming and
- The Philippines Gambling Commission
Can I sign up at multiple operators?
The primary benefit availed by gambling online is the number of operators in the market. There are plenty of options, which are only a few clicks away, but again the regulatory bodies in your country might have some laws which can also regulate the number of operators you can sign up with. Check with them to know the limit for signing up at multiple operators.
Whether you are new to online gambling, or an experienced punter, Gambling Guy can help you find the best operator for you and help you hone your skills with our excellent tips and strategies.