Matched Betting Strategy India
Have you ever thought of a way in which you can win a bet without putting your money on the line? Matched betting is the answer to this question. Yes! Matched betting allows a punter to turn a profit without putting too much at stake. You make use of the offers presented by the bookmakers and use them in conjunction with the odds disparity, to make a nifty profit for yourself. That being said, this process can be very cumbersome at times. For the resolution of all your queries about Matched betting strategy India read this Matched betting guide till the very end.
Some of the critical things which you will be able to gain from reading this matched betting explained guide are listed below:
- Meaning of Matched betting in depths
- Tips and tricks related to matched betting.
- Understand the legality of Matched betting India.
- Some of the best-Matched betting strategy India.
- How and when to apply matched betting to improve your betting career.
Matched Betting Strategy India
You will find loads of misleading information online questioning the concept of Matched betting in general. It is a widespread occurrence that a potential user of this technique is led astray by not understanding the legality of matched betting. To help potential new punters and even the experienced, this part of the guide has been further subdivided into easily understandable subsections covering all the aspects of Matched betting strategy India.
What is Matched Betting?
Before we dive in and dissect essential Matched betting strategy India we first need to have a good grasp on the concept of matched betting. Matched betting will only take place when the bookmakers are offering free bets. These bets can take various forms like welcome bonuses, free money on your first bet, etc. Using these bets to turn in a profit is the essence of Matched betting. To have a no risk matched betting India experience; you must utilize these offers to their fullest potential.
In matched betting, you make two different kinds of bet on two different outcomes – generally, on a win and a loss of the same team. Since bookmakers do not allow two kinds of bets, you will also require a betting market to help with your matched betting.
The legality of Matched betting
If you are wondering is matched betting legal?, then the answer to that question would be: Yes! Matched betting is 100% legal thing to do. Using the free bonuses that you receive and turning them into profits have helped punters for a long time.
However, there are a few things you should keep in mind. The world of betting revolves around both the punter and the bookmaker making profits. Hence, some sportsbooks tend to keep a track of whether the punters are placing a Matched bet or not. If you happen to abuse the free bonuses by placing matched bet, these sportsbooks can either entirely stop giving you any rewards or they flag your account essentially stripping its betting privileges.
How does matched betting work?
Equipped with the knowledge of both meaning and is matched betting legal, it’s time to move onto the mechanics of matched betting. Matched betting involves the use of two different kinds of bet known as a ‘lay’ and a ‘back’ bet. Using these two different kinds of bets to make a profit is matched betting in a nutshell.
Following are some steps you can take to place your matched bet:
- Find yourself a good betting exchange: The main reason for not directly using the bookmaker is that these bookies do not allow you to place a Lay bet. To place a Lay bet, you need to pose as a bookmaker and use the betting exchange to lay your bet
- Find yourself a right bookie: Now the term good used here implies that there are several factors which constitute a right bookie. The bookie which has great and recurring offers and at the same time offers you the most favourable odds is called a right bookie or bookmaker.
- No one likes to give away money for free that is the reasoning behind the qualifying conditions posed by bookies to use their ‘free’ offers. You can easily stake the required amount in the exchange and get your free bet/money from the bookmaker quickly.
- The bet which you place in the exchange should ideally be a lay bet against the back bet you place with your bookie. Since lay bets and back bets are opposites, you are bound to win at least one of them
- After successfully getting back the amount which you have staked you would have unlocked your free bet/reward. This reward can now be used for your profit.
What does ‘laying’ or ‘backing’ a bet means?
After learning the mechanism of placing a Matched bet now is the time to learn more about the stakes which are involved in the creation of this Matched bet. The main ingredients used to conjure a Matched betting are usually a ‘Lay’ bet and a ‘back’ bet. Act of placing either of these bets is called either ‘Laying’ (if you place a Lay bet) or ‘Backing’ (if you place a back bet).
Now before we go further into matched betting explained in this matched betting guide, you first need to understand the meaning of both these types of bets.
- Lay bet: A lay bet is the different form of betting. In this type of bet, instead of backing for the team to win, your stake goes for your team to lose. Bookies do not usually offer these types of bets. Using a betting exchange is the most reasonable choice to place your ‘lay’ bet.
- Back bet: A back bet as the name suggests is your typical bet in which you bet on a team to win. So, in a game between Manchester United and Manchester City if you bet on United to win then that type of bet is known as the back bet.
Lay betting and back betting, which are valid, cannot take place in the same bookmaker. A bookmaker will only allow one kind of bet. Hence, you need to take the help of a betting exchange to engage in both lay bet and back bet.
Some tips and tricks for Matched Betting Strategy India
The versatile nature of matched betting has allowed punters to use this technique in most if not all the betting markets of this world. Following are some tips and tricks you need to keep in mind while placing your next matched bet:
- One of the ways to ensure no risk matched betting India is always to wait for the match to unfold. Most of the online bookmakers and sportsbooks will update real-time odds. This will allow you to predict the outcome of the game; hence you will know precisely when you should place your other bet.
- If one side has seen very heavy betting, then the odds are adjusted to entice several bets on the other side as well. This will allow you to have better odds while betting for the underdog.
- Always place your first bet in the team which you think is going to be hammered by chances. The bookmakers will have to adjust the odds accordingly to avoid this disparity. This, in turn, will give you better odds for the underdogs. Betting on the underdogs now to complete your Matched bet will be most profitable. Following this method of betting is called Line shopping.
- Deciding on the type of matched bet is highly essential for your profit. If your sole goal is to maximize your earnings, then you should look for the best odds. Best odds for the underdogs are usually offered in the Moneyline odds. Hence using Moneyline odds to maximize your earnings should be your strategy.
What other betting/casino guides & strategies are available?
Matched betting is an entertaining and a great way to place your very first bet. No risk matched betting India allows you to necessarily remove the risks involved in betting by placing both the lay and back bets. However, you still require strategy and research. To ease your difficulties, you should make use of other guides such as how does accumulator betting work, 1×2 Betting Guide, how to make sure bets, how to read betting odds, can you make money on betting, how to bet online and how does cash out betting work etc
Matched betting strategy India has helped punter in realizing their dream of maximum profits. Since you are using free bets offered by bookmakers and have a risk-free environment to work in – this strategy has enticed generations of punters. That being said, matched betting is no piece of cake. It requires a great deal of analysis and research from the punter’s end. You need to learn if it is legal and what consequences it can have if you are caught matched betting by your bookie. To have the best-matched betting experience, you must find the right bookies and betting exchanges on turning those free bets into free money.Gambling Guy provides you with comprehensive and easy to understand strategies like Greyhound Betting Strategy, Best Golf Betting Strategy, Value Bet Strategy, Inplay Tennis Betting strategy Matched Betting Strategy India, Horse racing betting strategy , helping you hone your betting skills and win even more bets.