Best Tennis Betting Strategy
Tennis is emerging as a popular betting sport in online gambling, and you would have likely heard of many betting strategies for Tennis in the gambling world. The best tennis betting strategy might seem difficult to comprehend based on the complexities involved, however, if explained carefully, even the most complicated strategy will appear simple and help you in making reasonable bets. It is imperative to look deeper into the tennis markets to know about the best tennis betting strategy which will help increase your chances of winning your bets on tennis.
Key Takeaways of Best Tennis Betting Strategy
When you are on the search of finding the best tennis betting strategy , you will be flooded with a lot more information than you can handle. In order to filter through this information, here are a few bullet points for you:
- Betting on Points is quite riskier than other Tennis Betting strategies.
- A player can increase his winning potential with statistics of server and defender.
- Bet on handicaps to get more winnings with lesser risks.
- Bet on the sets and the correct set amounts on matches with unpredictable outcomes.
- As the outcome of the match is relative, you can’t lose money if you bet on the totals.
Tennis Betting Strategy
Tennis Bookmakers offer abundant options when it comes to betting. The number of active lines is directly proportional to the competition levels. Nevertheless, we see the operators offering markets such as total match games, tie-break match games, correct score sets, handicaps etc. Just like other sports, the tennis odds also specify how you can get from a specific bet in accordance with the outcome. By applying the best tennis betting strategy you can increase your chances of winning the bets you place.
Factors to consider for Best Tennis Betting Strategy:
Tennis is not as simple as other games. There are many reasons that come into account when you bet and need to be kept in mind to develop the best tennis betting strategy. Here are a few factors that influence tennis outcomes:
- Court and Weather Conditions: Tennis matches are dependent on the type of court surfaces – Clay, Carpet, Grass, Artificial Clay, Hard or Acrylic. The type of court conditions affects the rebounding capacity of the tennis ball, the dynamics of the players and their playing strategies. Tennis players are usually given around 1-2 weeks for adaption, but it is not entirely possible for any player to completely adapt the court surface, which is why they get influenced by it. Apart from the court surface, most of the games suffer from fatigue because of the weather conditions. The best tennis betting strategy needs to take into consideration the forecasted weather on the game day – Heat, Wind and Rain.
- Motivation: Motivation is the main factor that influences both the player and the bettor. You have to know the player’s psychology before betting on him. It is important to know how he’s going to behave and what all reasons will affect his motivation. Some of the important reasons include the winning prize, the tournament class, the home or away from condition.
- Ranking and physical condition: Winning is highly dependent on the physical condition of a player. On Gambling Guy, you can find explainers about different playing styles on different courts. Based on these explainers, you can know about the physical condition of a player on a specific court surface. The key element that decides the player’s condition is the current ranking. By watching a couple of their games, you can make reasonable bets and hone your best tennis betting strategy.
- The human factor: Tennis is the kind of sport where you are asked to pay closer attention to the head on head battles. You will often come across troublesome rivals who create issues in your betting choices. While it is not difficult for a top player to win against a less known athlete, the rivals can win you decent money.
- Statistical data: You won’t be able to forecast a game before it starts, unless you have a detailed analysis of statistics. By going through it, you will have all the needed information about the commencing game inclusive of the world of figures.
Types of Tennis Betting Strategies
- Betting on Points: Bookmakers don’t allow the players to bet on the next point. As a result, you have to wager on every 2 points in order to bypass the broadcasting delays. The 2 bettings will lead to costly errors, but can also lead to decent profits. Make sure that you follow the odds and scores from time to time.
- 50-50 lottery: It might seem like a simple lottery, but you can increase your winning potential by betting that the first pointer will be of the person who serves. The server usually has the advantage unless he is weak at serving. The outcomes, on the other hand, are variable dependent on the advantage lays.
- Handicap Betting: To make bets more profitable, you can choose the handicap strategy to overcome the order of winning. When two strong favourites are playing, you can use this betting strategy and place bets on longer odds with a 2 goal start instead of placing match bets with shorter odds.
- System Bets: One of the best tennis betting strategy is system betting. You are not betting on a particular player to win but just to perform well. The idea of system bet is to add positive and negative handicaps next to the player. If you bet on a player after the application of handicap, you can increase your probability to win the bet irrespective of who wins the overall match.
- Betting on Sets: Betting on sets can eradicate the predictability involved in tennis betting. It might get a bit trickier, but if you decide on the correct amount, it can benefit you. Depending on the type of bets, there are only a few possible outcomes, and you choose the most likely among them.
- The Win Margin: You can also bet on the scoreline by looking at the margins of the first set. Instead of opting for the best outcome, a best tennis betting strategy is to bet that your favourite will win by a particular margin to earn with better odds. The winning margin is mostly used in in-play markets.
- Betting on Totals: In few matches, the results are obvious. Bettors take the opportunity to wager on totals instead of betting on the winner or the victory method. Betting on totals is irrelevant to the player where you just have to make an educated guess about the total score.
- Total Number of Games: If you want to go with the ante-post betting, you can choose the total number of games by predicting the number of sets that a game will have. By guessing how easy the set will be, you can predict around 25 games to win good money.
- Betting on Tournament Winner: If you are bored on betting on the matches, you can bet on the winner of the tournament. Betting on the winner is easier than predicting the sets, totals, scores, or double faults and you have time to apply the best tennis betting strategy.
8 Useful Tips for Tennis Betting
Here are some useful tips to help hone your best tennis betting strategy:
- Study the players with respect to their game styles by being familiar with the different tournaments. Know how one tournament is different from another. Remember or note down all the winners for easier and faster decisions.
- Understanding tennis psychology is important in live betting. As a tennis match lasts for 4-5 hours, putting the players under immense pressure. If you feel like the situation is going to make someone commit a mistake, take advantage of that.
- Don’t rely on the odds ratio. Before placing the bet, choose the match and don’t go checking the odds ratio of the bookmaker. Initially, start analyzing and comparing the players and think of the chances. Then, compare your odds with the bookmaker betting odds so that you can place a
- The odds that are given at the beginning of the year are different from the odds that you see with each game. They change with respect to the results and the shape of the player. Notice these changes to make bigger profits.
- Observe all the tournament events. Irrespective of the matches, being long, short, tight or loose, consider the situations where you have witnessed surprising outcomes to regulate your bets.
- Look out for the tournament draws to know the player who has a possible chance of winning the tournament. By determining the player as a seeded one or not, you can make a good value bet.
- There are trends in each game, and the case is no different from tennis. According to these trends, certain players tend to perform better than others. Some players are also known to have mental blocks against particular opponents. Keep a note of them.
- Remain calm even if you are losing big on the bets. Anger is a dangerous element, and it can provoke you into taking mindless decisions.
What other betting/casino guides & strategies are available?
Apart from the Best Tennis Betting Strategy, we at Gambling Guy give you other betting guides like the Best Football Betting Strategy, Best Golf Betting Strategy, Best Cricket Betting Strategy, Best Horse Race Betting Strategy, Matched betting and Best Greyhound Betting Strategy. Make use of all these strategies and start placing safe bets on your desired booking platforms. In addition, there are also guides like what is 1×2 betting, how accumulator betting works, can you make money on betting, how does cash out betting work, how bookmakers make money, and how to bet online etc.
In the Best Tennis Betting Strategy, rewards are proportional to risk in tennis betting. After doing adequate research and keeping your eyes open, you can pick the best winner. Most of the strategies are appealing and can turn small and large bets into cumulative wins. After comprehending the volatility of the market, you go with any of these lucrative strategies by considering the compression, the pressure and the loose points. We, at Gambling Guy, provide you with the best tennis betting strategies for each tournament so you can develop your own best tennis betting strategy. This will help you win money by minimizing the losses while taking advantage of a wide range of bets.