Who should make use of the comparison?
A comparison can be useful for experienced punters as well as newcomers. Firstly, No Deposit Online Casinos in India can be a bit hard to find since most casinos require a deposit to allow you to play any games. However, to test the grounds, no deposit casinos are sought after by both experienced gamblers as well as newcomers.
If you are an experienced punter, you can use this comparison to learn more about the free casino money no deposit india, the games and bonuses given and thereafter, judge whether the no-deposit casino is suitable for you. As a newcomer, you can use this comparison of no deposit online casino in India to refine your taste and opt for a casino, after proper research, where you can engage in playing games with minimal risk. Hence, this comparison can be quite effective for both new punters and experienced punters.
Operator Checklist: Top5 steps for a secure & fair gambling experience
Due to the easy access to tools which can help build websites, it has become easier for even fraudulent companies to build an online casino and claim to be a no deposit online casino in India. They will advertise different games but once you deposit money, they will not give you any bonuses. Some scam sites might even sell your financial information. Hence, the security of online gambling sites and no deposit online casino in India is very important. Some of the aspects which you need to look into are:
- Licenses and Security: There are many regulatory bodies which look into the operator’s credibility and ensure that they are not fraudulent. These regulatory bodies help relieve the customer’s doubts on any casino as they test the casinos and only after testing, give the required permissions to the operator. Some of the top licenses which a trusted operator should have are Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission and Gibraltar Gambling Commission. On top of that, the no deposit online casino in India should have SSL encryption to ensure that the financial information of customers remains safe.
- Software Provider: Most online casinos have their game provided by an external online casino software provider. There are several online casino software providers like Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, etc. Generally, these software providers hold a reputation of having a strict screening process. Most top software providers do not associate themselves with fraudulent operators claiming to be no deposit online casino in India. It is important for you to look into the software provider’s history and learn whether they have previously associated with blacklisted casinos or not.
- Payment Methods: With the advent of online banking, many modern payment methods like e-wallets have come into existence. Most top online casinos accept a wide variance of payment methods, including e-wallets. Top payment methods like PayPal and Neteller have a screening wherein they reject any association with operators who can engage in frauds. Hence, if you find an operator who does provide modern payment methods, then it is likely that they are a fraudulent operator.
- Certifications: One of the chief groups of games provided by a casino are slot games. Slots games have to be random. They have an RTP (Return To Player) score which shows the reward a player can get out of a slot. Since these slot games are random, they needed to be tested at regular intervals by third-party auditors to ensure fairness of RTP and random outcomes. Top casinos should have eCOGRA or TST certifications to ensure that they are fair to the players.
- Proper Customer Service: A proper customer service helps to create a link between the player and the no deposit online casino in India. As a punter, if you want any of your doubts cleared, you should have access to customer service. Most casinos have opted for a 24/7 customer service. The customer service should be professional and should be able to answer the questions properly. There should not be different answers for the same question and their answers should not be dubious.
Editor’s recommendation – the best operator
Looking for the best free casino money with no deposit in India can be quite taxing. That is why our editors have tried to review and find the best and reliable no deposit online casino in India for you. It is important that the first impression of a site that is the usability and intuitiveness of a website lands well with the customers. The website should be designed well and be transparent with the information presented, without being too overwhelming with extra details. The best no deposit online casino in India should also have apps for android phones and iPhones because mobile online casinos are especially appreciated.
The best operator should also provide wonderful bonuses to its new customers with reasonable wagering requirements. Even loyal customers should be able to get additional offers and a chance to be part of a loyalty program.
The no deposit online casino in India should have a large variety of betting markets and casino game portfolio with reasonable limits that would be beneficial for both newcomers and high-rollers. The RNG games should be tested by independent auditors like eCOGRA to ensure that they are fair and random. Plus, the casino has to be regulated by top authorities like the UK Gambling Commission or the Malta Gaming Authority.
As casinos deal with real money, the best operator should accept a wide variety of payment methods. These payment methods should include both debit and credit cards as well as e-wallet options. Casinos should place proper encryption technologies like 128-bit SSL encryption which will ensure that the financial information of the customer remains safe.
Since customer service acts as a bridge between the customer and the casino, customer support of the operator should be professional and fast in their responses. They should not provide dubious answers when it comes to clearing up the queries. Besides, our experts also look into the VIP and Loyalty programs of an operator and check whether they are reasonable in comparison to other operators.
This is how our experts test operators
Each casino and no deposit online casino in India has different facets that combine to provide you with an enjoyable online casino experience. Our experts analyze each aspect in an in-depth manner to help you choose the right operator.
- Bonus Offers & Free Bets: In this section, we look into the different bonus offers that each casino provides. We also look into the wagering requirements and other conditions and try to determine if they are reasonable or not.
- Usability, Look & Feel: Since impressions and appearance are important, in this section, we look into how the website is designed and whether it is intuitive or not. We also check whether the website is user-friendly or not.
- Payments: This section delves into the different payment methods which the casino accepts as well as the withdrawal and deposit durations. It also looks into the withdrawal and deposit limits and if any fees are applicable.
- Customer Service: It is important for a casino to have a strong customer service. This section will look into the responsiveness of the customer service, how fast it responds and also, the entire languages that it supports.
- License & Security: Security is the topmost requirement of any consumer going for a gambling site. In this section, we look into the licenses and encryption technologies used by the operators to keep the security of the operator high.
- Rewards & Loyalty Program: This section will look at the VIP options offered by the operator. We will detail into the loyalty program offered to the loyal punters, additional offers and a few
- Operator Sports Betting: We will look into the betting markets offered in this section. Along with that, we will dive into the betting limits, in-play interface and the odds offered by the operator.
- Operator Casino: In this section, our experts will analyze the casino of an operator. This would include the casino software provider, the games portfolio, the live casino and the table game
- Operator Poker: This section will examine the poker section of the casino. In this section, we will look into the game types, poker software, tournaments and limits.
Finding the right operator for you
When you go through so many No Deposit Online Casinos in India, you will likely be overwhelmed by the number, making it difficult to choose the right operator. We at Gambling Guy can help you with that decision. We provide the best comparisons between casinos so that you can choose your choicest online casino real money no deposit India with ease.
The aspect that punters tend to look at is the security of an no deposit online casino in India. Our operator comparison examines the security on several levels – the licenses, the certifications provided for the RNG games (including the fairness of RTP) and also, encryption technologies like SSL encryption.
We also look into the bonuses offered by the operators. For bonuses, we look into how rewarding a bonus is on the basis of the competitors as well as how reasonable the wagering requirement is. We also look into any other conditions of the bonus offers which might be harmful for the user. In terms of games, we look into the quality of the games, the software which provides the game as well as the RTP and limits.
At Gambling Guy, we also analyze the responsiveness and efficiency of the customer service of the no deposit online casino in India. In this age of the internet, communication with the operator is not difficult. Many operators provide a wide variety of customer service mediums like email and 24/7 Live Chat feature. We examine how fast the Live Chat responds to the queries, the veracity of the replies and whether the services are offered in multiple languages or not.
Finally, since casinos deal with real money and have withdrawal and deposit timings and limits, we compare the different limits and how fast the withdrawals and deposits happen so that users can know when they can start playing and when they can finally cash-out money from their bank.
Most important sections of the site
Betting and gambling online is a huge forum and there are many things that a punter needs to look into before they dive into the gambling world. All this information may seem difficult to comprehend at first if you are a newcomer. Plus, as a newcomer, you might find it difficult to browse through all the brimful of information regarding gambling, operators, no deposit online casino in India, and terminologies related to gambling. Hence, we have divided each of these into important sections which will help you dive into specific categories and analyze better in a more systemic manner. Here are the important sections of Gambling Guy:
1) Casino comparison – In this module, we engage in the comparisons of different casinos, including no deposit online casino in India, across several metrics. The metrics of comparison include ease of use, bonus offers (including wagering requirements), security features, customer service responsiveness, payment methods (including limits and durations), as well as the examination of specific sections like casino, sportsbook and poker.
2) Bonus comparison – In this module, we look into the different bonus segments offered by a casino. Generally, most casinos offer different bonuses for each section – that means, there are separate welcome bonuses for casino, live casino, sportsbook and poker. We compare the lucrativeness of the bonuses in terms of the wagering requirement and other conditions imposed on the punter.
3) Operator/Bonus Reviews – The operator and bonus reviews give a detailed insight into an operator and their bonus offering. The operator reviews look into the different aspects of the operator which includes bonus offers in brief, betting markets, casino game portfolio, security, licenses, VIP offers, and many more. The bonus review, on the other hand, focuses on the bonus features of an operator, including wagering requirements, pitfalls, bonus withdrawals and verdict on bonuses.
4) Games/Slots – In this module, we look into the different game software providers and the best slots that each operator or game software provider has. We analyze the different slots of a game provider and also, look into the security features and history of the game provider so that the user can make an informed decision when they are going for a specific slot game from a specific provider.
5) Payments – Since payment methods are an important part of any casino, we provide a review of the payment modes in this section. We look into the history of the payment modes, any security features and also compare them with other payment modes. In this section, we help you acquaint yourself with the payment operator and help you to make a choice regarding which payment operator you would like for depositing or withdrawing from a casino.
6) Strategy – Betting and gambling depend a lot on both luck and skill. However, you can turn a gamble to your advantage if you use the right strategy. In this section, we help you make a mark as a punter by using the right strategy. By using the right strategies, you can come closer to a win and shift the advantage to your favour. These strategies are also updated based on the changing world of punting and hence, will prove useful for both professional gamblers and newcomers.
7) Guide-wiki – Many newcomers enter the world of gambling and become overwhelmed. That’s why we provide help with a guide wiki. This guide will help you understand how the betting world works. It will help you understand the common betting terminologies, how bookmakers make money, odds, and other specific aspects of the betting world. With the help of this guide, a newcomer will not feel out of touch with the betting world.
Going for No Deposit, Online Casinos in India will become quite easy for you if you use our comparisons as your aid. Though most casinos will ask for a deposit, you can get online casinos with real money and no deposit in India in some casinos. However, what you might wonder is whether you can trust these casinos or not. That’s why we at Gambling Guy try to help your decisions regarding the choice of best online casinos. We look into the different bonus offers of the no-deposit casinos and compare them to find the best one for you. We ensure that the listed casinos have high security so that your information is safe with them. Plus, we examine their game portfolio so that you can have a wonderful gambling experience too. If you want to opt for free casino money no deposit India, our reviews and comparison at Gambling Guy are your best bet.